In contrast to blazing bulbs, street lights produce very little heat. Approximately 90 percent of the energy that comes from burning bulb is released as heat, whereas heat is not generated by LEDs. A LED’s street light also shines in a certain direction. In other words, LEDs don’t require diffusers and reflectors to trap light. Cities spend twenty to forty percent of their budgets on outdoor lighting. A switch to LED lighting could reduce the global electricity consumption of lighting. Although street LED lights are known for reducing the effects of climate change, they can also make a difference in other ways. Street lights consume a large amount of electricity in today’s world as during the night, the lighting is continuously on.
LEDs street light use less electricity, so cities can save money on their energy bills. Residents are also benefited by better visibility thanks to the superior light quality provided by LEDs. It is believed that brighter streets can deter crime and decrease car accidents. It’s not just about saving energy with LEDs because they last a lot longer. Furthermore, these lights produce fewer hazardous and nonhazardous wastes.
BEST STREET LIGHT MANUFACTURERS:
LED street lamps emit a brighter light, are more energy-efficient, and have better lighting effects than traditional high-pressure sodium lamps. As LED street lamps become more popular, outdoor LED street lamps are becoming more popular. Who are the outdoor lighting manufacturers we can choose from in 2021?
- Flying Lighting Co.,Ltd
- Yangzhou HePu Lighting Technology Co., Ltd.
- Philips Lighting/Signify
- Acuity Brands
- LED Roadway Lighting
- GE Lighting
- LSI Industries
- Pemco Lighting Products, LLC
- Revolution Lighting
- Winson Lighting Technology Limited – was established in the year 2006 at Shenzhen, China.
Myths about LED street lighting:
- The lifespan of LED lights is short.
- It is harmful to humans to use LED lights on streets.
- Since LED lights have a high intensity, they consume a lot of energy.
- It is impossible to use LEDs in cold weather.
- There is no heat dispersion by LEDs
Outdoor LED lights: Things to consider before buying.
Street lights consume a large amount of electricity in today’s world as during the night, the lighting is continuously on. A smart city deployment is incomplete without smart streetlights. Additionally, police departments and smart cities are using smart street lighting to combat crime. Reason being to provide emergency assistance and serving their citizens better. There is no difference between LED streetlights and other kinds of streetlights in terms of their impact on humans and animals. Short-wavelength light, on the other hand, constitutes an essential part of nature.
- First check The retailer or manufacturer – Make sure the retailer you choose has years of experience
- Reviews and feedback– Check out the reviews of the products and the manufacturer to see how other customers feel about them
- Compare prices- Make sure you compare the products and prices of at minimum two to three manufacturers of outdoor LED street lights.