Mechanical industrial sector:
CHINA’S TOP LEADING INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES BY REVENUE (IN BILLION YUAN)
- CRRC Corporation Limited 229.01 Billion Yuan
- Shanghai Limited 127.52 Billion Yuan
- China International Marine Containers 85.82 Billion Yuan
- AviChina Industry And Technology Company Limited 42.12 Billion Yuan
- Tianneng Power 40.61 Billion Yuan
- Xinjiang Goldwind Science and Technology Co Limited 38.24 Billion Yuan.
In the year 2020, this statistic shows the top Chinese mechanical industrial companies according to the China list. The ranking was published in July 2020 and is based on the total revenue of 2019. With an annual sales volume of approximately 229 billion yuan in 2019, the China National Railway Locomotive and Rolling Mill Corporation (CRRC) ranked first place.
CHINA’S Top GROWING mechanical manufacturing Industries
On many occasions, General Secretary Xi Jinping delivered keynote speeches on the transformation and improvement of the industrial industry.
Promote industrial technical progress and improve smart manufacturing. Pushing China’s manufacturing industry to the middle and upper levels of the global value chain. Prime Minister Li Keqiang urges the fundamentals of “Driven by innovation, quality must come first, green growth, structural optimization. Talent-based development. Strengthening the independent innovative capacity of the manufacturing industry. High-end referring to the investigation process “.
The value of new products through the unique core technology of independent intellectual property rights, etc. it is a decisive factor in China’s rise to become a manufacturing powerhouse.
Poorly constructed building materials will have serious consequences for the construction industry. Is there a fault? its immediate influence on the quality of the safety structure. Bad impact on revenue and supply chain. It is essential that all companies, importers, and traders involved in the manufacture of building materials in China and Asia perform well.
CHINA’S HIGH-End Manufacturing Enterprises strengthening the
China’s advanced manufacturing companies have constantly promoted technological innovation and technological transformation in recent years, thanks to the policies of the Chinese government. The competitiveness of independent brands in the high-end equipment manufacturing industry has plenty of room to grow. The main contributions to the study of this work are to propose an improvement strategy and policy recommendations for the efficiency of innovation in the high-end manufacturing industry.
- Full Automation Concrete Brick Making Machine (Port: Xiamen, China) Qunfeng and German experts have cooperated to develop the “Supersonic” series block machine, which is a high-efficiency model. It is designed to meet customer needs.
- Die-cast auto parts made to order Zinc-aluminum parts (Shanghai, China).
- Electric test pen with multifunctional Philips screwdriver (Leliu, China).
- 4 Inch Hammer Drill Bit Tianjin, China.
- Spiral spray nozzle made in China (Origin: Shanghai, China).
The development of the mechanical industry is attributed to the consistent support of the successive leader’s ship for all. In this new year, I hope the mechanical industry will continue to give China strong support and I believe that the industry will make greater achievements under the care and guidance of leaders